The following are the accounts of my late mother, Rosita Zamora, way back in 2001 before she passed away.
Although at that time, my mother was already 89 years old, she still had very sharp mind and I am sure that most of her accounts were very accurate. But should there be some inaccuracies, please rectify using the Comments box.
Please have a look at the following and kindly post a message below or at the Zamora Cayabyab Facebook page at http://facebook.com/zamoracayabyab so we can “get together” even if only online.
GORIO CAYABYAB & BRUNA SARMIENTO
On my father’s side: his parents were Gorio Cayabyab (from San Carlos, Pangasinan) and Bruna Sarmiento. Unfortunately, my mother could only remember Rufino Cayabyab as being a brother of Gorio Cayabyab.
The sons and daughter of Gorio Cayabyab and Bruna Sarmiento are:
1. Basilio (married to Marciana Santos)
2. Aniego (married to Bari Dantes)
3. Bruscio (married to Mauricia Sandoval)
4. Hilario (married to Pasing Mananquil)
5. Esteban (married to Lucila Capinguian)
6. Propitisa (married to Hilario Biag)
7. Rogaciano (married to Rosita Zamora)
8. Raymundo (married to Lucia Siron)
9. Monico (married to Sinang delos Santos)
10. Sotero (married to Serafina Zamora)